The Flying Blind trailer: 8 things to know, measure, and adjust
Filming is complete for episode 3 of ATC’s Grammar of Greenkeeping show and the trailer came out today.
This film had been scheduled to debut at an AGIF webinar this month. Some of the member companies apparently didn’t want this information from ATC to come out through the AGIF, so it is coming to you straight from ATC.
I think this might be the best one yet. I hope you’ll enjoy the full episode later this month. For now, enjoy the trailer.
- 7 things I've learned about turfgrass around the world
- Five short seminars on exciting topics
- Flying Blind: the episode you've been waiting for
- Thai GCSA seminar: improving playing conditions and optimizing work efficiency
- What do Ninja tines, PoaCure, ClipVol, the Smith-Kerns disease model, ball roll, and MLSN have in common?