Genki level pamphlet
I put the series of genki level (GL) blog posts together into this 17 page pamphlet.
The pamphlet explains how one can calculate the genki level from the actual N supplied as fertilizer compared to a standard amount of N for any time duration. It goes on to describe how this genki level is an indication of how much one is pushing the grass to grow, and how one can compare the genki level to how much the grass really is growing, and how one may use this information to adjust the maintenance.
- The turfgrass genki level, part 3: turf growth response measured by clippings
- The turfgrass genki level, part 5: what's real, what's not, & the simplicity of this
- The turfgrass genki level, part 4: a normalized comparison of N fertilizer to growth rate
- The turfgrass genki level, part 2: showing N applied in relation to standard N
- The turfgrass genki level, part 1: from temperature to standard N