7 things I've learned about turfgrass around the world
The day has finally arrived!
I had a great time making this movie. I’ve been fortunate to have many friends around the world who have taught me a lot, and I spoke with some of them in this video. I’ve also learned a lot by observing, traveling to observe some more, and thinking.
I hope you’ll enjoy watching this second episode of my Grammar of Greenkeeping show: Still Learning.
- The Flying Blind trailer: 8 things to know, measure, and adjust
- Flying Blind: the episode you've been waiting for
- Thai GCSA seminar: improving playing conditions and optimizing work efficiency
- What do Ninja tines, PoaCure, ClipVol, the Smith-Kerns disease model, ball roll, and MLSN have in common?
- Quick screencast of my continuous improvement system presentation