The top 10 posts from the old blog
Remember the Viridescent blog, with its 841 posts made from 1 January 2009 until I switched to this new site in 2017? I’ve summarized the top posts on that site by year, here, and today I checked the most viewed posts of all time.
Here they are, counting down from 10 to 1. As you’ll see, some topics seem perennially popular. And you may also see that I wouldn’t make the same recommendations about coring in 2019 as I did in 2009.
- "I am curious about your stance on nutrients in irrigation water ..."
- Plant available nutrients in sand rootzones
- Normal manganese (Mn) levels in soil and turfgrass leaf tissue
- Soil and water management: 3 primary problems, with solutions
- Adding potassium fertilizer does not increase the soil's ability to store it