Manitoba Golf & Turf Conference, March 6–7, 2023
These are the slides and supplementary links for my presentations at the 2023 Manitoba Golf & Turf Conference.
- Slides on Systematic improvement of course conditions, 11.5 MB PDF file
- Slides on Soil organic matter by depth, 8.6 MB PDF file
I mentioned these articles from the USGA Green Section Record.
- Managing organic matter in putting greens by Adam Moeller and Todd Lowe.
- A year of measuring putting green performance by Chris Hartwiger.
- Perfectly True about the Bobble Test measurement of ball roll, by Richard Windows and Henry Bechelet.
On the ATC website you’ll find plenty of information about these topics. I’ll recommend the OM246 project page as a starting point for the total organic material by depth topic.
You can get new information from ATC through our email newsletters.
Chris Tritabaugh’s newsletter also discusses many of these topics.
For even more information, see:
- PACE Turf’s information center
- My blog post that lists the best ways to keep up with what I’m doing
- The ATC YouTube channel
- The ATC Doublecut and the ATC Office Hours podcasts.