Managing turfgrass diseases in Asia with minimal input
These are my slides for today’s presentation in the “Precision Turf and Ornamental Disease Management in the 21st Century” session at the International Congress of Plant Pathology in Boston.
The abstract for my presentation is here. I’m not a plant pathologist, but what I’ve been invited to speak about—and what I work on—is very much related to the theme of this year’s Congress: plant health in a global economy.
For more information about the main points of my presentation, see:
- Recording of my presentation about managing turfgrass diseases in Asia
- The probability of a dollar spot epidemic
- Thai GCSA seminar: improving playing conditions and optimizing work efficiency
- The Flying Blind trailer: 8 things to know, measure, and adjust
- 7 things I've learned about turfgrass around the world