Another talk with Joe Gulotti
Joe Gulotti, host of the acclaimed Talking Greenkeeper podcast, called me to talk about aeration. We talked about that, discussed the OM246 method for measuring the exact effect of cultivation and topdressing, and managed to discuss Thai food, Kawana, soil sample lab prep, and why Joe is sleeping in the studio. Among other things.
- What do Ninja tines, PoaCure, ClipVol, the Smith-Kerns disease model, ball roll, and MLSN have in common?
- Five comments about the ATC Office Hours on OM246
- The Talking Greenkeeper podcast with Jason Haines
- Organic matter variability between greens at the same site
- Our Office Hour (actually 2.5 hours) discussion, summarized