Morning clipping volume during tournament week at KBC Augusta
Clipping volume from greens during the 2016 tournament
The KBC Augusta tournament is coming up next week at Keya Golf Club in Fukuoka. The volume of grass clippings cut from the greens is measured every morning.
The joyplot above uses the same data as this chart I made last year.
For more about this topic, see:
- Clipping volume variation green to green about clipping volume during the 2016 KBC Augusta tournament
- Tournament week clipping volume about clipping volume during the 2015 KBC Augusta tournament
- An easy technique for monitoring the growth rate with a link to download my article about clipping volume from GCM China.
- Three #rturf projects: green speed & clipvol, zoysia response to fertilizer during grow-in, and report automation
- Putting green speed, surface hardness, and clipping volume
- Top 25 turfgrass tweets of the 2018 Ryder Cup
- Shopping for magazines in 7-11 at 4 a.m.
- A pleasant day, with an unpleasant termination